If you would like to request Platynereis dumerilii EST clones please fill in this form.
If you are interested in more than ~20 clones, you may want to contact us for a potential collaboration.
You can identify potential clones for your genes of interest
on our BLAST page.
Details of the library
Platynereis dumerilii full-length
normalized cDNA library
- DH10BTM T1 (T1 and T5 phage resistance)
- Average Insert Size:
- 1.8 kb (with NotI and EcoRI)
- Number of primary clones:
- 1.9 x 1011 cfu
- Number of clones sequenced:
- First strand primer:
- Oligo dT
- Reverse transcriptase:
- SuperScriptTM III
- Primer(s) for Sequencing:
- T7 (antisense) and SP6 (sense)
M13 Forward GTA AAA CGA CGG CCA GT
M13 Reverse CAG GAA ACA GCT ATG AC
This work has been supported by a Sequencing Grant M.IF.A.ENTW8050 from the Max Planck Society.